My Website:

My Website:
Click to access my website

My Music Video

Thursday 16 November 2017

Video Games & Me

Although I do not currently consider myself a "gamer," I used to play video games over multiple devices when I was younger. As well as playing on my portable DS and smartphone on longer car and plane journeys, I used to play in our living room with my family (normally the Wii) and with friends at their houses (often PlayStation or Xbox.) I also realised that I used to play video games to pass the time, whereas now I have replaced this with social media.


1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, Alize – well done for including a picture. Interesting info about the who/what/when/where/how, now start asking, WHY we play games; you mention passing time, but to take your work to the next level, start connecting the dots with audience theory.

    ReplyDelete