My Website:

My Website:
Click to access my website

My Music Video

Thursday 16 November 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Mission

I had played Minecraft before this lesson on a PC which was very similar to the 'Pocket Edition' that I played on an iPad in the lesson. We had a mission to "build a dwelling that would protect you from the monsters." Although I had managed to build a house but I had lost sight of it when I explored the area, so I took a screenshot of the landscape instead. I think I should've also changed the difficulty level to "peaceful" as I kept getting distracted with aliens and zombies charging at me.

I think one of the main appeals of Minecraft is that it is played alone and lets the player reflect and relax with the gentle, earthy colour scheme of green, brown, grey and blue. I am also aware that the game is available on many different devices, including iPads, some smartphones, PCs and larger games consoles. Due to this I think that it could be played whenever the player wants, whether it be on-the-go or in their houses.


1 comment:

  1. Something's gone wrong with this post! I can't read it all! Try re-posting or asking Sam for help fixing. The stuff I can see looks good though.

    ReplyDelete