My Website:

My Website:
Click to access my website

My Music Video

Monday 5 February 2018

8. The planning I intend to complete in order to ensure a successful outcome for my production

I intend to complete pre-production planning to prepare for my shoot weekend, which will hopefully take place on the weekend of the 10-11th of February. Therefore, I hope to complete the planning below by Friday 9th February and give some of the documents to the relevant cast and crew members attending the shoot.

I hope to complete:
  • Shoot schedule, with costume and hair/make-up for each shoot
  • Timeline (already completed for post 1)
  • Script
  • Storyboard
  • Shot list
  • Cast & Crew list
  • Branding design- logo for deodorant
  • Costume, make-up and props lists
  • Location report (with photos)
  • Risk assessment

No comments:

Post a Comment